Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

04/12/2011

A modern (psychedelic?) christmas tree - free pattern

I have made a small blackwork Christmas tree pattern that is quite different from the ones before. I called it a "modern Christmas tree", my OH called it "psychedelic" :).

Anyway, I stitched it, using two threads in the middle, and one thread for the rest. Here it is, still in the hoop:

Photobucket


And the pattern:

Photobucket


Can you find the difference? :D :D Actually, I made a mistake but was too lazy to frog it, so I adjusted the pattern: there is one extra stitch on the top in the stitched version - now you can choose which version you want to stitch.

Also, I would like to share with you some pictures from our afternoon trip: we visited the julmarknad, that is Christmas market in Gammla Uppsala. There were lots of crafty things. Unfortunately, most of my photos turned out to be horrible, but these two perhaps give you an idea:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Christmas preparations, everyone. :)

3 comments:

Thearica said...

Very pretty!

I did not see an email link in your profile and wanted to invite you to participate in a show on my blog..

I did not see an email link in your profile. I wanted to invite you to a show I am hosting on my blog.
Crazy Quilts Are Quilts Too Show!
Where: Pig Tales and Quilts!
When: Feb 1 - 15, 2012
Prizes - YES!
I will be showcasing all Crazy Quilters who wish to participate in this show right here on my blog starting Feb 1, 2012 and running through Feb 15th!

There are 4 parts to the show:
The Linking Party
The Competition
The Voting
Prize awards

Prizes!

I am still working on prizes but I wanted to list the prizes that have been procured at this moment! The fabulous prize sponsors so far include:

Maureen Greeson of Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions - 100.00 gift certificate to her shop!

Carole and Marilyn of Flights of Fancy - 100.00 gift certificate to her shop!

Thearica Burroughs of Cover Your Little Piggies - 100.00 gift certificate to my shop!

Carolyn Cibik of Evening Star Designs - 75.00 gift certificate to her shop!

Nancy Eha of Bead Creative - 75.00 prize bundle from her shop

Nicki Seavey of Raviolee Dreams - 50.00 gift certificate to her shop!

Shelia of Artemis Silk Ribbon - Prize unknown at the moment

Jenny Friske of Divine Spark Designs - prize unknown at the moment

Victoria Clayton of Hand Dyed Fibers -
27.00 merchandise bundle for competition - 2 ribbon assortments! Winners choice!

I have a few more prize sponsors yet to decide and will update the list should they agree.

Otherwise, the prizes shown will be put in to prize bundles so that at the very least, 4 prizes will be awarded!

For more information, please come to my blog: www.pigtalesandquilts.com

Ági said...

Wow, thank you for the invitation :)

Becky said...

I likes it better with the "goof!" Thanks for the pattern!

Did you know you have been featured on Craft Gossip!? That's how I found you.