Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

14/12/2011

Crazy quilting

As we say in Hungarian: nagy fába vágtam a fejszémet. I am trying to cut down a really big tree. I joined the monthly crazy quilting challenge at http://www.cqjp2012.blogspot.com/ . This is going to be interesting and difficult, because I haven't done much crazy qulting, but what I have done, I really enjoyed. So I thought, as a preamble, I would post photos of my previous pieces. The first two are rather experiments, leading me to crazy qulting.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Well, I certainly hope I will make more and much better pieces than these. I have a great idea right now - but I am in a rush to finish my boyfriend's sweater I am knitting for Christmas - so it will have to wait.

So, from January, you can expect some posts with CQ. Wish me luck - and lots of time :).

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I think these pieces are lovely. Crazy Quilting is on my to-do list too, but I haven't got round to it yet - it scares me a little!