Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

30/11/2011

Christmas tree alphabet number 2 - a smaller one

I have another, smaller alphabet this time. You can stitch a few words or a name with them, or they would make lovely minis for gift tags with your loved ones initials.

I would again recommend using variegated thread with them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the back - I only managed to fit in Merry Christmas in Swedish, the others were too long. :) But you can use the year, or just a few small flowers.

Photobucket

Here is one I stitched:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you like them and find pleasure stitching them.

2 comments:

Ruby Murray said...

Thank you so much for posting these great patterns, I've been wanting to make an A-Z set of ornaments to help my son learn the alphabet. He seems intent on removing all decorations his height so why not turn it into a learning experience right! :)

Ági said...

I m so glad you like my pattern. :) That´s a wonderful way of using it.