I have received an award!
Guess what! In the past two days two of my readers have presented me with the Liebster Blog award! I am so happy to know that people find my blog worth noting.
Thank you so much Jeanette
To accept the award, the blogger must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know they have been offered this award.
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
So here are the five people I would like to award:
As you see, they are from different countries and write in different languages (I, for example, don't understand much of the Swedish on Karin's site) but isn't it wonderful how craft has become a kind of international language? We can say so much with pictures :)
5 random facts about me??? Hm... not easy.
1. I love sweet pasta. Pasta with poppy seed, with semolina and jam, with walnuts etc. This is actually quite common in Hungary.
2. When I was a child, I used to write short stories and poems - as, I suppose, many of us did.
3. I wrote a book teaching foreigners Hungarian pronunciation. Well, those who have used it, know about it, but I don't think it is common knowledge in the blogosphere :)
4. I used to sing in a choir, and miss it very much, so hopefully I can find a choir here and join soon.
5. I worked one day in the Capitol in Washington DC as an interpreter.
One more thing. Help me, please. Those, who use Blogger: how do you post a working link? If I click on the link icon and write an adress there, it doesn't appear in my post but it puts a totally different code somewhere in the middle of my text.
Here is an example:
I am writing something, just as an exahttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifmple. Now I will post a link here:
- this here is the link. Can you see it?
Please, help me. Thank you. :)
I think I managed to post the links properly now. Thanks for the help :)