Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

18/03/2012

Spring square - free cross stitch pattern

I have stitched this little spring pattern at the weekend.
I used DMC linen thread. This was my first time using it, and I liked it - after getting used to it. :) I used L159 and L223 colours on a light beige Aida. Got the piece from a friend, so don't know exactly what shade it is.

Ezt a kis tavaszi mintát hímeztem a hétvégén. DMC len hímzőfonalat használtam, most először, L159 és L223 színekben. Az Aida halványdrapp, nem tudom pontosan, milyen árnyalat, kaptam egy barátnőmtől.




If you like it and would like to stitch it, here is the pattern:

Ha tetszik, és szeretnéd kihímezni, itt a minta:




7 comments:

Олька (Aliola) said...

Очень красиво! Спасибо

Åsa Tolke said...

That is very pretty!

Ági said...

Thank you. I am glad you like it.

viji said...

This is beautiful I want to use this patteren to my Grandsons cloth.
viji

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a happy design!
Robyn
(Australia)

zenuwpees said...

Beautiful congreatulation.Marie-Claire

MysteryKnitter said...

You can stitch & design!