Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

27/03/2012

My book has arrived! Happy dance :)

I have been waiting for my complimentary copy of this book for a very long time. Finally it has arrived. It is a complimentary copy because one of my projects is in it! If you buy it, I am on page 83 :D I am going to write a review as soon as I get a chance to look through it.

Nagyon régóta várom a tiszteletpéldányomat ebből a könyvből.Végre megérkezett. Azért tiszteletpéldány, mert az egyik munkám szerepel benne. Ha megveszitek, a 83. oldalon keressetek :) Amint lesz időm végignézni, írok róla.

http://www.amazon.com/Mend-It-Better-Creative-Stitching/dp/1603425640

For some reason I cannot post a link. It doesn't work. So please, copy paste into your browser and look. It's worth it!

Valamiért nem tudom beilleszteni a linket. Úgyhogy másoljátok be a böngészőbe, és nézzétek meg. Érdemes!

3 comments:

StitchyDon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StitchyDon said...

I have awarded your blog the Liebster award and have link to your site on there!!!!

http://donnascrossstitch.blogspot.co.uk/

Ági said...

Thank you, Donna :)