Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

14/03/2012

Log cabin quilt cross stitch pattern

Hello, dear friends.


I have made another quilt style pattern. If you haven't seen the older one, here it is, near the end of this post: http://worldaccordingtoagi.blogspot.com/2011/03/free-cross-stitch-patterns.html (for some reason posting a link doesn't work)


I stitched it - it is a good pattern if you want something that requires little concentration when you are tired or need a break from a more complicated pattern. I enjoyed stitching it. Then I thought I would make a mini log-cabin quilt as a backing piece and make a pincushion. It didn't turn out very good but I still like it. :)

This is what it looks like.





And here is the pattern for you. I simply left the white squares empty, but you can stitch them white or perhaps you can add some metallic here, whatever you like. Enjoy it. :)


8 comments:

LimeRiot said...

This is so cute! I've never seen quilted cross-stitch.

Ági said...

Thank you :)

Linda said...

Very pretty Agi. Love how you matched the back with the stitching.

Anonymous said...

Cute design, thank you!
Robyn

SIMPLESEW said...

its adorabble, and I am practising on my log cabin square and I am a x stitcher, what a good way for me to repurose.... thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

I am amazed! i LOVE this darling pattern and also the log cabin style block. i never would have thought to cross stitch in the log cabin block style! This is the coolest and most clever pin cushion i've ever seen!
Thank you so much!

Ági said...

Thank you :)

MysteryKnitter said...

How cute!