Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

14/03/2012

Crazy quilting, crochet and knitting

These are the things I have been working on recently.

First, I finished my February crazy quilt block for CQJP. It is all made of old clothes and leftover pieces. I love the little flower I cut out from an old piece of lace and apliqued it on.




Then, I have re-knitted my boyfriend's sweater that was supposed to be a Christmas gift :( Now the shoulders are ok but the sleeves are just a tiny bit short. I am not sure if I will have the energy to take it apart and redo it again. He might just hang it in his wardrobe and look at it sometimes. :(



And finally, tomorrow is our national holiday, and since I don't have any ribbon with the Hungarian national colours, I crocheted a kokárda to wear - it is a beautiful tradition for us.

5 comments:

StitchyDon said...

I LOVE your quilt block, and don't blame you for thinking twice about re-knitting that cardigan, it looks good. I have done some knitting but have yet to try an entire outfit!!!!

Ana Luisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana Luisa said...

Hello, Ági! sorry, I deleted my previous comment, bad typing. LOL!
Your crazy quilt block is beautiful, well done!
I'm sure your boyfriend loves his cardigan, have you thought about making him a pair of matching wristwarmers, using the same yarn? Just an idea. ;)

Ági said...

Thank you both.
Ana Luisa, what a good idea to make a wristwarmer - but perhaps for next autumn. After all spring is just round the corner now :)

MysteryKnitter said...

You're a master with those blocks!