Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

28/05/2011

Summertime free pattern and bookmark pattern

I have been listening to Ella Fizgerald. And also, it has been around 30 degrees here recently, so I really got into a summer mood. :)

Ella Fitzgeraldot hallgattam. Na és mostanában 30 fok körül jár a hőmérséklet errefelé, nem csoda, hogy nyári hangulatba kerültem. :)

First I made a pattern to celebrate summer, with all the colours and flowers but then realised that most of us probably doesn't necessarily want to stitch something this big, so I made a smaller, bookmark version as well - not a small bookmark, though ;)

Először készítettem egy mintát, amivel igazán meg lehet ünnepelni a nyarat, sok-sok színnel, virágokkal, meg ami csak belefér, de aztán ráébredtem, hogy sokunknak valószínűleg épp ez nem biztos, hogy bele fog férni, így hát született egy kisebb, könyvjelző méretű verzió is. Bár könyvjelzőnek azért nem olyan kicsi ;)

Hope you like it.
Remélem, tetszeni fog.





3 comments:

Monika said...

Nagyon tetszik,nagyon nyári,nagyon kedves,köszönöm!!!!♥
errefelé tegnap még meleg volt, tegnapelőtt kánikula, ma pedig ősz....

Kim said...

That's so pretty Agi.
I love that you've made two versions.

:)

MysteryKnitter said...

How pretty work! You have skills!