Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

07/05/2012

Free bookmarks week - 7. Sayings

Katya suggested the idea of bookmarks with sayings. I couldn't choose, so I made a few. Enjoy them. :)

Photobucket


This is a Chinese proverb.
Photobucket

This is my idea :P
Photobucket


And finally an assissi bookmark - also good as a gift for a teacher. It is two-sided. The colours are old gold light and dark, DMC 676 and 680 and Christmas red 321. They don't look the same in the picture as my threads.

Photobucket

The week is over, but tomorrow there will be another, extra bookmark. I have also done some biscornu and ornament patterns, so come back soon for more freebies. Happy stitching.

6 comments:

Rita said...

Szia, Ági!

Fantasztikusan szép dolgokat hímzel és tervezel. Nagyon örülök, hogy rátaláltam a blogodra. Jövök gyakran...

En annan ungrare som bor i Mellansverige:)

Ági said...

Köszönöm. Tack så mycket. :D

Ági said...

Glad you like it :)

Robyn in Oz said...

Thanks for these designs, bookmarks make quick to stitch gifts!

Rita said...

Szia!

Elkészítettem az egyik könyvjelzőt. Köszönöm a mintát! Akartam neked küldeni róla képet, de nem találtam az e-mail címedet a blogon.

Feltettem a blogomra, itt találod:
http://mamivonat.blogspot.se/2012/05/konyvjelzo-es-egy-japan-virag.html

Ági said...

Nagyon szép lett, köszönöm a linket!