I won a Stylish Blogger Award! :)
And what is more, I received it from two bloggers at the same time :D
Now, to the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person that awarded you:
A huge thank you to Lorraine http://k1ns.com
and Kell http://diaryofadomesticgoddess.wordpress.com XXX
2. List 7 things about myself:
1. I used to love reading, but since I discovered audiobooks I love listening to books - because I can stitch at the same time :)
2. I grew up in a Hungarian village with Ruthenian/Rusyn heritage.
3. In my life I have learnt 8 languages: Russian, English, Finnish, and a little of Italian, German, Georgian, Polish, Estonian; and now I am learning Swedish.
4. My all time favourite actor was Paul Newman.
5. In my youth once I worked as an interpreter in the Capitol in Washington DC - just one day though. :)
6. I have travelled quite a lot, but there are still two cities I haven't seen and really would like to visit: Paris and Prague.
7. If I could start my life again, I woud learn to become a textile artist.
3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers
I hope it's OK if I don't pass it on to those friends who got it from Lorraine or Kell at the same time as me - although I love their blogs a lot. I will try and widen the circle.
So here are my choices:
1. Sari from Finland: http://illinkilli.blogspot.com/
2. Lennu from Finland http://lennuntekeleet.blogspot.com/
3. Ana Luisa from Mexico http://wwwpixie56.blogspot.com/
4. Manka from Hungary http://mankaminta.blogspot.com/
5. Annekata from the USA http://annekata.blogspot.com/
6. Heidi http://allmyscatteringmoments.blogspot.com/
7. Knit Yoga from the UK http://knityoga.blogspot.com/
8. Valérie from Belgium http://echevettesdeval.over-blog.com/
9. Aliola from Russia http://aliolka.blogspot.com/
10. Barbara http://44mamawsfinishedcrossstitchitems.blogspot.com/
11. Pam from the USA http://confessionsofasouthernstitcher.blogspot.com/
12. Flossy from Wales http://flossybobbin.blogspot.com/
13. Sheila from the UK http://sheilasscribblings.weebly.com/index.html
14. Aurelle http://aurelle.over-blog.com/
15. Ancsa from Hungary http://ancsanaplo.blogspot.com/