Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

03/08/2017

Problem with pictures

Dear readers, I am so sorry, I have just come home from a holiday and noticed that lots and lots of my older pictures, the one that are hosted on Photobucket, don't appear on the blog.
Photobucket have changed their terms and now they want people to pay 400 USD per year for this service. I have seen on the net that lots of other bloggers have the same problem. I am lucky that for a few years now I have used Blogger's own platform, but the older posts are affected.

I will try and find a solution to this but it will take time - and right now I need to concentrate on the next school year that starts next week.

In the meantime, if you have seen a picture (of a cross stitch pattern, probably) and follow it to the blog, contact me and I will try to find it on my hard drive.

No comments: