Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

25/03/2017

Easter bunny free cross stitch pattern


Easter is coming! Spring is here! I am so excited. Went for a walk today and saw the first blåsippa - that is anemone hepatica, or liverwort, kidneywort or pennywort in English (according to Wikipedia). Here are a few pictures from my walk. The pink flowering bush is something we try to find every year, but I forgot the name, I will ask Stephen when he wakes up :D



I thought this is something to celebrate, so that's why I made this pattern for you. It is simple and easy, and there is still time to stitch it for Easter. It is small, so you can use it for a card or put it on a cushion or on a door hanging. Lots of colours, bunny and flowers - I hope it will lift everyone's spirits. It certainly made me happy. :D

Click on the picture to get to the pdf file.



I was busy lately, but somehow didn't manage to write on the blog. Let me make up for it. Here are a few things I have been working on.



Serendipty II is finished:


I got a new mobile so I made a new cross stitched mobile phone case.


I did lots of English paper piecing, love these hexagons. They are also perfect for using even the smallest scraps.




I think this photo I made of the hexagon paper templates turned out to be really cool. :)



I continued working on the quilt I am making for my daughter, made of 7,5 cm (=3 inch) half square triangles, I was totally crazy when I decided on this. :D But it is going to be lovely.


I also made a quilt top from some cool panels.


I am hopin to be able to finish quilting these myself. I started learning free motion quilting.







I made some softies, like this kitty...


...and this bunny.


And this is a summer bag, for going to the beach.


I also did some knitting:

a scarf,...


double knitted hat and mittens, with my own pattern...


as well as these hats. I am going to publish the pattern for these soon.




I also learnt how to knit from top down. For this little sweater I followed a pattern. Unfortunately it became smaller than expected, but I will find someone who can use it, and I am planning to knit another, slightly bigger one now.



Whoa, I got tired just from showing you all this - and this is the result of the last three months. Not too bad, is it?
I also have some more things that I started but they are far from being finished, so I will show you later.

HAPPY SPRING! :D

5 comments:

Rita said...

Nagyon szorgalmas voltál!

Szuper a nyuszi minta, köszi!

Ági said...

Örülök, hogy tetszik :D
Könnyű most szorgalmasnak lenni, vége a tanulásnak, nagyjából egyedül vagyok, semmi más dolgom nincs. Jó, a párom néha itt van velem, de tőle nyugodtan kézimunkázhatok :D

Beaj said...

Busy girl ..love your hexagons...you have a lot of patience tt do them.
The knitting is also lovely..
Thanks for the Bunny Design.

Ariadne said...

Hello! I found your flowery bunny on pinterest and visited your blog.You have some lovely free patterns.That's very nice and generous of you to offer to stitchers. I have already stitched the bunny tonight and am planning to mount it on felt and make Easter ornaments for some of my friends.Thank you for sharing this.AriadnefromGreece!

butterfly said...

Lovely knitting and sewing .
Thank you for the freebie rabbit chart