Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

06/05/2012

Free bookmarks week - 6. blackwork

As promised, today I am posting a blackwork bookmark. I think it should be stitched with black (DMC 310) and gold metallic.

Happy stitching.


Tomorrow I will post bookmarks with sayings about books and reading.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the designs you're posting Agi, thanks so much for this generous freebie week!

Daniela said...

Beautiful desing!

MysteryKnitter said...

So beautiful!