Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

25/01/2014

Free blackwork pattern for Valentine's Day

I have been missing stitching blackwork, so I thought it was time to try and draw another pattern. I am planning to do a few hearts in different styles and different stitches, we will see if I have enough time and energy to do it.

Anyway, here is the first heart in blackwork. I hope you will like it and use it for some lovely gifts.




Here is my finished mobile phone case:



And here is my loom. I bought it in October but didn't have time to assemble it before the winter holidays. Then I was stuck for a while on how to hang the heddles. Then I found a really good video that helped me. Now it is ready to start the warping - as soon as I have enough energy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

très joli ce coeur en blackwork, merci et bonne semaine
amitié de brodeuse