Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

16/06/2013

Teamwork - cross stitch freebie

Hi, everyone, do you still remember me?
Yes, it is me, Ági. :D You know, the crazy woman with all the different textile techniques...
Anyway, I am back a bit. I have been busy with sewing and cross stitch but haven't made photos yet... I know, I know, soon.

Bur I have made a cross stitch pattern for all of you to enjoy. It would make a lovely decoration in an office or a gift to a colleague or a boss.

I am actually stitching a much bigger and more ornate version of this for my boss, not as a gift though, he has ordered it. Not as my boss, just privately, he will pay me for it. :) My first commission :)

I have also started another piece, a sampler that I am making for an embroidery competition - I am not sure if I can post pictures about it, but will check.

So, here is the pattern, as usual, click on the picture to get the pdf.




2 comments:

Rita said...

Mentettem! A férjem középvezető, megmozgatta a fantáziáját...

Ági said...

:) örülök