Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

03/03/2013

Assissi Easter eggs freebie

Here is another Easter cross stitch pattern for you all to stitch: little eggs with assissi technique. Try using variegated thread for them.




Happy stitching

3 comments:

Wendy said...

these are lovely! thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Merci trés joli . nous pourrons préparer Pâques
Catherinefilar

Martha said...

thank you for sharing this! very nice patterns! would love to stitch them!