Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

13/02/2013

Granny square cross stitched

Granny squares are everywhere these days. So I thought why not stitch them, too.
I imagined a granny in soft colours - but you can change the them to more vibrant ones, feel free to experiment. You can also make this smaller by simply leaving out one or two "rounds".

Could be used as a biscornu, perhaps in different colours on the two sides.

Happy crochet-stitching. :)



Click on the picture for the downloadable pdf.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you for a cute pattern. I am just learning to crochet and I love granny squares.

Vio said...

It's a very great idea. Köszönöm szépen. Even if my both parents are hungarian, I'm not able to write in this language very well.

Ági said...

Glad you like it.
Vio, szívesen. :)

Marga said...

Thank you for all of the great patterns you give. I kove them.

With love, Marga