Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

20/01/2012

Crazy Quilt challenge - January

I have mentioned that I signed up for the Crazy Quilt block challenge here. This is my first block, still in progress, about 50% done, I think.
Originally I wanted all white fabric and white on white embroidery, but then couldn't resist some of those blues... and the rest just came. It is still not too colourful, though, and I like it this way. There was a week or two when I felt a bit stuck, didn't have any ideas on how to continue, but I did some more yesterday, and hope to continue with it at the weekend.

If you do crazy quilting, what is your method? I am really curious how others work on this. Do you make a plan before you start? Or do you let the piece "form itself"?

So here is my January block, as it looks today:

Photobucket

No comments: