Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

16/12/2011

Christmas biscornu

I know we are all busy preparing for Christmas, shopping and cleaning and decorating (not me, to tell the truth, I am trying to cure myself from this horrible cold and taking it easy) - but in this hectic time we need even more to be able to sit down for a while and relax with some stitching.
Here is a little pattern to help you with it, and it can be a good last-minute gift or decoration.


Photobucket

Photobucket


You can leave the middle square empty if you want to add a fancy button.
If/when I have time to stitch it, I will use metallic gold instead of the yellow. You know, we can all do with some extra bling in our lives. :) ;)

Hope you like it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ági, thanks!! I think finally I should make this little thing!! :)
Masha

birgit said...

Vielen Danki für dieses schöne Muster

LG und schönen Sonntag

Birgit

Mary said...

I have made several biscornus, and love them. Thank you for this Christmas Tree design.

Cathy said...

I found you via the CQJP2012 blog and have enjoyed looking at your work. Thanks for the biscornu pattern. I will try it in Jan. I also liked one of your sampler patterns with the saying. My husband's ancestors were born in Hungary.

I look forward to what you will be doing for CQJP2012!

Serinde said...

I love this biscornu, Agi. It could very well be the only Christmas ornament I find time to make this season.! *clappity clap*

Lena Möre said...

Most wonderful!
I like it!
God Jul!
Lena in Sweden