Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

25/08/2011

Blackwork sampler - SAL challenge

I have created a blackwork band sampler. Altogether it is 65 x 170 stitches, so if you want to stitch it, this is how big your fabric needs to be, plus a few centimetres around it. This is how it will look like:

Terveztem egy blackwork csíkokból álló mintát, összesen 65 öltés széles, és 170 hosszú. Persze rá kell még hagyni néhány centimétert körben.Így fog kinézni:

Photobucket

I am going to publish it in 3 parts. As soon as someone finishes the first part (perhaps that someone will be me, but I am not sure how much time I will have for stitching), I will post the next one.

Három részletben fogom közzétenni. Amint valaki elkészül az elsö résszel (lehet, hogy ez a valaki én leszek, de még nem tudom, mennyi idöm lesz hímezni), felteszem a második részt is.


So, come with me on this journey, let´s do this together. I am really curious to see what colours you choose.

Gyertek velem erre a kis kalandra, hímezzünk együtt! Alig várom, hogy lássam, milyen színeket választotok.



Photobucket

The full squares are supposed to be cross stitches with two strands, but perhaps you can substitute them with beads.

A teli négyzetek keresztszemes öltések, két szállal, de talán gyöngyöket is varrhatunk helyettük.



You can find part 2 here and part 3 here.

If you want to see how Denise used some elements of this sampler to create a wedding gift, you can find a photo of it here.

7 comments:

Stitching Steff said...

this is so pretty!!! I'm going to join in! Thanks for another grat design!

Jeanie said...

Very pretty. Count me in please.
Thank for the pattern.
Jeanie

denisej said...

I have used your SAl challenge as a Wedding gift! I hope you don't mind a few changes!!! If you like I can send a photof it!

Ági said...

No, of course I don't mind. Yes please, send a photo. Did they like it? :)

denisej said...

Agi, I finished it! (The Wedding Sampler)!! How can I post a picture of it?? So you can see it? Thank you again, Denise

Ági said...

Hi, maybe you can send it to me to palkoagi @ gmail.com (remove the spaces) and I can publish it right here. I really would like to see it :D

MysteryKnitter said...

Awesome designing again!!!!!!!!!!! I can't but admire.