Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

21/07/2011

Stitching "Diagon Alley"

I hope some of you realise by the title that I am a fan of... ????

Anyway, you already know I love playing around with colours. Also, the other day I was looking at a big piece of Aida with slanted edges - because I stitched a square on it that was stading on its corner, and realised that I don't have to cut it off, I could stitch something on that diagonally.

This is how the following bookmarks were born. Three cross stitch and one blackwork. Would like to try them out soon, but I am in the middle of moving now, and for relaxation I am knitting a simple baby pullover so they have to wait. But you just go ahead! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ana Luisa said...

Such lovely and unusual designs, well done! :)

MysteryKnitter said...

Cute designs! You are a master designer!