Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

28/04/2011

Some new freebies

Here are some new little ones for you to try out. Happy stitching.

This should be whipstitched together along the backstitch lines and form a small pyramid. You can fill it with lavender or other scent.



Just a simple geometric pattern for a card.


And a variation of the previous one - for the brave ones amongst us - I mean for those who don't hate backstitch and french knots. I actually like them. :)

6 comments:

Sari said...

I like to substitute French knots where possible with beads. You get quite interesting look easily. And a bit of glitter, maybe =)

Unknown said...

Very nice Agi, especially love the third one :D

Heidi said...

Love the pyramid. I think I need to save this to make in the summer months. I have no idea if I will get lavender from the plants here in our new house. They are looking old and worn but I would love to make this and fill it with the lavender. Thanks!

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Kim said...

These are lovely Agi. I especially like the pyramid design. What a lovely idea to fill it with something nice like lavender.

:)

Mia said...

First one almost ready, got an update pic in my blog :) Thank You again for these wonderful charts - I really love to stitch them :)

MysteryKnitter said...

These knock me out! I mean they are stunning, and that is why I could faint when I look at these.